Sex & The Church IV

Title: Sex & The Church IV

Synopsis: The seedy side of church and its virile young men out to get laid.
 
Disclaimer:
The following contains some Christian scenes written in a Christianly way.
All characters appearing in this work are Christians.
Any resemblance to persons living or dead is a miracle. 

List of Characters:
Jason Loh – resident glutton
Goh Xin Yuen – resident rapist
Alan – Alabama Man
Melinda – soap opera villainess
Steven – cell warden
Kuantan Nurse – fresh meat 1#
Micha – fresh meat 2#
Alice – gossipmonger 1#
Helen – gossipmonger 2#
Pastor Daniel Ho –  the pontiff 




Chapter 4: A Toxic Dinner

Much like the Moonies or Mormons, the Damansara Utama Methodist Church encouraged romantic liaisons between members of their congregation. Eligible bachelors and bachelorettes would flock together in a monthly OkCupid ritual gathering which was held on the pretext of youth fellowship. Before I realized it, I had agreed to go on a movie date with the proud lion. What followed next was an exotic Japanese dinner laced with poison. The puffer fish, an adorable sea creature which resembled a balloon with pins, was notorious for killing hundreds in Japan over the decades. Yet I found myself enjoying this venomous delicacy with Xin Yuen on a Saturday evening. He had skipped his friend’s wedding dinner and arrived in a formal suit, looking especially smart and professional. I was clad in a body-hugging, snow-white dress which was flattering on my lithe and svelte figure. We had chosen to dine in Yuzu, a cozy venue located somewhere in The Garden. The restaurant was quite traditional, and Xin Yuen, being a generous Leo man, arranged a feast befitting a king. He ordered an array of mouth-watering cuisines - sashimi in bamboo tray, soft-shell crabs, unagi, fragrant rice sushi, miso soup in china teapot and buckwheat noodles dipped in cold oriental tea, eaten with a raw quail egg. The puffer fish arrived, and pieces of fugu was sliced thinly and arranged artistically across the silver tray, forming a delicate white floral pattern. Everything was almost too beautiful to eat.

Again, I could not help sneaking a few peeks at Xin Yuen as he chomped on his meal. This time, he took care to munch in a more polite and civil manner. It was a toned-down affair compared to that great demonstration put up by his robust appetite at the hawker stalls. This was a tame lion now settling down in languor before a hearty meal. An almost purring cat. Even then, I still caught myself spying a little. His mouth seemed to be sending subliminal messages. I was careful not to stare. Does every man eat like that? I confessed I took immense satisfaction in observing a strong, healthy male specimen lapping up food. Is this some kind of fetish? Maybe I should get psychoanalyzed.

As if seized by some unholy instincts, my hand picked a slice of fugu with chopsticks and offered it up to his mouth. “Aaaaaaaaa” I said, urging him to open up. Briefly, I saw a look of shock on his face, before it passed and he made no attempt to eat the proffered morsel of fish. He calmly ignored my gestures. Fortunately, I was unfazed by his lack of response. It was not completely out of my expectations, after all. Well, you can’t blame a girl for trying to indulge her fetish, right? But what totally caught me off-guard was the man mimicking my gesture, offering a piece of fugu to me in return. Automatically, I opened my mouth and let him popped the raw slice of fish into it, before chewing on the flesh leisurely, savouring every taste of its cloying sweetness on my tongue.

Feeling extremely bold suddenly, I pushed another slab of fugu to his mouth. He hesitated, as if calculating his response. But I persisted stubbornly like the mule-headed creature I am. Reluctantly, his lips parted to receive the juicy meat. Time to equal out the score. He tried to feed me again, alternating between the tuna maguro and red salmon, this time with more force like a nanny from hell. For each two spoonful I took, I shoved down a piece of seafood into his throat. This was fast turning into an angry feeding contest. 

The bill came. It exceeded three hundred dollars. 

What a perfectly fantastic opportunity to flaunt one’s earthly possessions. The Leo man settled the bill with a dramatic flip of his wallet. After dispensing the silver tray, he began performing a curious exhibition. Gleefully, he laid out a set of shiny credit cards in front of him, a total of perhaps 20 or so Mastercards, American Express and whatnots, and started counting them. A frown came upon his face.

“I was thinking of cutting out some credit cards. There are way too many of them, and I have some just lying around,” he said smugly.

Dafuq did he just say? The cute image of a child tap-dancing on stage, shouting “Look at me! Look at me!” suddenly popped up in my mind. Thankfully, I was blessed with a naturally expressionless face which betrayed none of the sentiments lurking underneath. I mustered as much nonchalance as possible in my reply, “Oh, perhaps you should discontinue some cards if they are such a nuisance. They do seem too many.” I don’t get it. Was I supposed to congratulate him? Applaud him or something? The truth was, I wished he would just choke on the puffer fish or tripped on a chair when leaving.

0 comments:

Post a Comment